Have a great fall!
Are you looking to consign? View our terms and how to set up an account and appointment with us!
1. As a new consignor, I agree to pay a one-time consignment fee of $10.00.
2. As a consignor, I agree to consign my merchandise with Rabe's Trading Post for a period of 90-120 plus days (estates 120-180 plus days). No items shall be pulled prior to due date.
3. Unsold merchandise must be picked up within 3 days after notification. Merchandise remaining in the store after this period will be donated or sold, the proceeds of which will be retained by Rabe's Trading Post.
4. As a consignor, I agree to the pricing set by Rabe's Trading Post.
5. As a consignor, I agree to accept 40% of the selling price for my merchandise.
6. As a consignor, I understand that Rabe's Trading Post is not liable for any damage or any type of casualty loss of the merchandise consigned.
7. As a consignor, I understand that all merchandise is subject to price reductions.
8. All items must be clean and in excellent condition. If items received are dirty, they will be returned to consignor or there will be a 10% cleaning fee per item. All appointments require a detailed itemized list. 25 item limit for non-estate appointments.
9. (Estates) - There will be a cleaning fee of 10% on final sales for unclean merchandise.
10. I the undersigned, have thoroughly read and agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Furniture is one of our biggest sellers at Rabe's Trading Post. We would love to take in your furniture!
We always have a great amount of household items we take in, including knick knacks, kitchenware, tools and antiques.
The first step to consigning furniture with us is to show us the items! For bigger items, such as furniture, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please include your name and phone number so we can get back to you about consignment. Furniture must be clean and in good condition when consigning.
We are always glad to take in your household items on consignment. We accept all items unless they are cracked, broken or dirty. At some points we may have too many of one item and not take anymore in. Please make sure your items are in good condition before bringing them down!
As a reminder, consignments of bigger items such as furniture; Please email us pictures of items before calling to schedule an appointment or set up an account. Those who have smaller items can call anytime to schedule an appointment and set up an account, as long as their items are clean and in good condition.
We take in consignors every weekday, unless we are booked up or have estates come in. All of these appointments are scheduled prior, as we do not allow walk-ins. Each consignor setting up a new account will need to bring $10 cash or check to set up the account. This money sets up the consignors account with the store and is a one-time fee. New and current consignors must bring no more than 25 items per appointment with an itemized list of the items.
When calling the store, the employees may verify what type of items you are bringing down, and make you aware of items we are not taking in. Some items we do not take in due to having too much already. We only take seasonal items in at certain times of the year. Items we are not taking in at the time will be posted online or mentioned over the phone.
After initially calling to set up an account and appointment, the consignor can call the store ahead of time and find an open appointment with one of the employees over the phone. Some months of the year get extremely busy for the store, so calling down weeks ahead will ensure an appointment for you.
If you are looking to consign any firearms, please refer to our "Gun Room" section for more information.
We hope you are having a great fall! Thank you for checking out our website, don't forget to stop in our shop and leave a review! We try our best to update as often as possible, but our inventory goes fast so we may not have everything pictured!